“Yes, I am OK”Guest Playlist: Amiena
1. Amiena “Flare”:
2021 song from my upcoming album Flares & Halos.
The raw honesty in this song nails it for me. I mean, it's my song, yet I love the emotion you feel in it.
2. Lost Frequencies – “Rise”:
2021 single. The message is perfect and sparks a ray of hope on any day. "I rise" is a wonderful reminder to get up and keep going.
3. Corrine Bailey Rae - “Put Your Records On”:
I love the happy vibe of this song. It reminds me to take a moment to enjoy life.
4. Pink - “Cover Me in Sunshine”:
This song is so sweet and gentle. I love Pink and her message. This is simply a feel-good song.
5. Amel Larrieux – “Bravebird”:
This song is beautiful. I love the strength that she celebrates for those who do not have a voice.
6. Adam Cullen – “I Need a Friend”:
This song is honest. I recently discovered it and the melody stuck with me.
7. Alabina - “Ishtar”:
This song makes me wanna dance. It's my pick me up!
8. Amel Larrieux – “Trouble”:
This song is fun. I love her voice and how she just plays ...
9. Emeli Sande – “My Kind of Love”:
Ever feel like you're not making your position clear? This song just spells it out. I love her voice and the lyrics.
10. Lara Fabian – “Love By Grace”:
This song is haunting. Her voice is simply beautiful. I hear this song and I just nod my head as if she heard my thoughts and simply sings it.
11. Amy Winehouse – “Stronger Than Me”:
Truth! This song is my anthem!
12. Cassie Holt – “Narcissist Anthem”:
The breakdown of this song - love!